This healthy turmeric smoothie recipe is not only delicious but also boosts your daily dose of anti-inflammatory foods.
Inflammation is believed to be the root cause of many diseases, including obesity, type 2 diabetes, and some forms of cancers.
This green turmeric smoothie recipe is packed with nutrients and ingredients with anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
Whether you’re looking to give your wellness a boost, lose weight, or simply improve your health, this turmeric smoothie recipe is perfect to start your day.
It only takes 5 minutes to blend and enjoy!
- 1 cup spinach (watch and chop)
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water
- Add all the ingredients o a high-speed blender, blend until completely smooth. Top it with chia seeds or sesame seeds. Enjoy
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 256mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 8gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g
More Turmeric Smoothie Recipes: