Spice up your Dinner with this delicious Greek chicken recipe! Roasted chicken and vegetables combined with Greek seasoning to make a healthy meal.
All you need for this recipe is a couple of ingredients and a sheet pan.
This healthy Greek chicken recipe can all be made on one sheet pan. Not only will you have a faster cook time, but you’ll have much less clean up! Let’s be honest, the worst part about cooking is cleaning.
The recipe calls for marinating the chicken, so you can be sure that each bite will be packed with flavor. Enjoy juicy Greek chicken with rice, salad, or with the roasted veggies it’s cooked with.
This simple recipe is so delicious you probably won’t have leftovers. But if you do, make a delicious Greek chicken sandwich or Greek chicken salad.
How To Make This Greek-inspired Chicken
Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
To get the juiciest and most flavorful chicken, start off by marinating the chicken. Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper into a small bowl. Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour ⅔ of the mixture on top of the chicken and set aside.
While the chicken is marinating, prepare the vegetables. Roughly chop zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, and any other vegetable you would like. Feel free to use other vegetables, but use veggies that are low in moisture.
Add the vegetables onto a lined baking sheet, and cover them in the rest of the marinade mix. Make some gaps in the veggies for the chicken. Place the chicken onto the baking sheet and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
Take it out of the oven and sprinkle the feta cheese on top. Put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. The internal temperature should read at least 165°F.
Remove it from the oven and serve it with some rice or a salad.
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Greek seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 chicken thighs (bone-in, skin-on)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c feta cheese
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Add chicken to a different bowl and pour over ⅔ of the marinade. Let it rest while making the other ingredients.
- Roughly chop all the vegetables, then add them to the lined baking sheet. Pour over the rest of the marinade and give them a small toss. Make sure they’re evenly covered in the marinade.
- Make space for the chicken breasts on the baking sheet. Add the chicken to the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take the chicken out from the oven and add some feta on top. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve with some rice, or salad, or eat as is. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 482Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 172mgSodium: 804mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 33g
One-sheet recipes are amazing. They’re easy to make and even easier to clean up. This delicious Greek chicken recipe is packed with flavor, is healthy, and is filling!