This Classic Steak And Eggs Recipe Is Exactly What You’ve Been Missing
If you’re looking for a high-protein meal, this 3-ingredient steak and eggs recipe is what you need. This hearty protein-packed meal only takes 15 minutes to make.
When you’re looking to lose fat and bulk up, you always need a good dose of protein for dinner—especially after a hard workout.
Protein in the evening provides the building blocks for muscle growth, most of which happens while you sleep.
In just 1 serving, you’ll get 93 grams of protein, 48 grams of healthy fat, and only 2 grams of net carbs.
We wouldn’t recommend this protein-packed dish every night, but sometimes it is needed.
Eggs and steak have been a popular protein breakfast for years at dinners all across the country. But there is really no reason to limit this glorious steak dish to just breakfast.
After a hard workout, go ahead. Treat yourself to this delicious steak and egg meal that’ll help you build lean muscles.
3-Ingredient Steak and Eggs Recipe
This 3-ingredient steak and eggs recipe is simple and super easy to make. It's a great dish for when you want something quick and tasty.
- 300g sirloin steak
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoon of avocado oil (or any cooking oil)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pour the avocado oil into a heavy pan and heat it until the oil starts to smoke.
- Remove the fat from the steak before placing it in the oil to fry for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare. Cook it longer if you want it more well done.
- Remove the steak and put it aside to rest while you fry the eggs.
- Heat the pan over medium high. Use the flavor-infused oil from the steak to fry the eggs.
- Crack your eggs into the pan and fry gently until the whites are just set and the yolks are runny. Serve immediately along side the steak.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 1115Total Fat: 80gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 48gCholesterol: 648mgSodium: 605mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 93g
This 3-ingredient steak and eggs recipe is simple and super easy to make. It’s a great dish for when you want something quick and tasty. It’s great for any time of the day, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. For more high-protein meal ideas, check out these protein-packed breakfast meals.