This super-rich oatmeal smoothie is a smoothie lovers’ heaven. It’s a tasty non-dairy smoothie with a hint of nuttiness from the chia seeds.
Chia seeds offer up lots of health benefits —naturally gluten-free, high in omega-3 fatty acids.
As a bonus, they also boost fiber by about 2 grams.
This smoothie recipe makes one serving to help you create your solo meals in the morning. If you are making more servings at a time, you can simply scale the recipe.
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (such as Almond Breeze)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Pour chocolate and almond milk into the blender.
- Add chia seeds and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients ( banana, roll oats, cocoa powder, and honey). Blend well until smooth and creamy!
- Serve immediately! Add garnishings on top. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 469Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 185mgCarbohydrates: 89gFiber: 12gSugar: 46gProtein: 11g
This creamy banana oatmeal smoothie recipe with chia seeds makes the perfect filling breakfast.
Start the day off right with this creamy banana oat smoothie with chia seeds! This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fiber, and great flavor!
Blend up this creamy oatmeal chia seed smoothie today!
All it takes is a minute to prep and just 30 seconds of blending in the morning, and voilà! Breakfast is served.
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes: