Whatever greens or fruit you decide to use, make sure you wash and dry them first. While the greens dry, start chopping up the walnuts. It’s best to use roasted walnuts or roasted nuts because they provide more flavor to the salad.
Slice or quarter the strawberries and crumble up the feta cheese. The amount of strawberries, walnuts, and feta you want to add in is completely up to you.
Place spinach, strawberries, and mint into a large salad bowl and mix them. Pour the dressing over the salad a bit at a time.
That way you can taste along the way how much dressing you want in your salad. You can add more dressing, but removing dressing isn’t as easy.
Sprinkle the crumbled cheese and nuts on top of the salad, toss, and eat!
- 3/4 c roasted walnuts
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach
- 2 c strawberries quartered
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Mint leaves
- Poppy Seed Balsamic vinegar (store bought)
- Rinse and dry the spinach, mint, and strawberries.
- Roughly chop the walnuts. Quarter and remove the green leaves from the strawberries.
- Add the spinach, mint, and strawberries to a salad bowl. Mix them with as much dressing as you would like.
- Sprinkle the walnuts and feta on top of the salad. Combine one more time, and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 211mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g
This healthy Strawberry Walnut Salad is an easy lunch or side dish for any occasion. It only takes about 15 minutes to make and doesn’t need any cooking.
The walnuts provide a lovely crunch to spice up the salad’s texture. A bit of feta brings in a creaminess to each bite. There is so much to enjoy in this simple salad.
Other Salad Recipes: