$1,000 College Scholarship for All Majors
Are you a student at an accredited college? Apply for our $1,000 Fitwirr College Scholarship that helps you pay for your tuition and books.
This scholarship is applicable to all fields of study and is not specific to any majors or minors.
Being a college student without any financial support not only put a financial strain on me during my college years but also put my eating and overall health off course. Between a heavy load of schoolwork and a part-time job, my health fell in the gap in the first year of college and lead to an unnecessary weight gain.
That’s why I am officially launching Fitwirr College Scholarship today, so I can provide the help I wish I had in my college years. The aim is to lighten the financial load of a student and help one develop and maintain healthy habits while in school.
Fitwirr scholarship is an essay-based scholarship, and all applicants are required to write a 500 to 1,000 essay on “how to eat healthy” in college.
$1,000 (tuition and books)
- Must be currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university
- Must be a U.S. resident
How to Apply
Write a 500 to 1,000 essay on “How to eat healthy in college”.
The essay should discuss the challenges of keeping health and wellness a priority and ways to live a healthy life while in school.
Email your essay to email@example.com with the following information:
- Personal information (full name, phone, address, and email)
- School name
- Proof of enrollment
The essay submission deadline is December 30, 2018.
The winner will be notified via e-mail and mail on or before May 31, 2019.
The scholarship money will be mailed to the financial aid office of the recipient’s school by August 1, 2019.
- All incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- All submissions found to be untruthful will be disqualified.
- The scholarship money can be used toward the recipient’s tuition and books.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only your email and mailing address will be used to notify you of our decision. We’ll not release your information to any 3rd party.
- Your name and school name may be used if selected as a winner.
I look forward to reading your essay and learning more about your challenges and creative solutions to stay healthy in college!
1189 Waimanu Street #303
Honolulu, HI 96814