Looking for some effective glute building exercises to firm and shape your buns?
You're in luck today because we have gathered 9 best butt exercises that will give you the butt of your dream.
These workouts lift, round, and firm to build a perky butt.
Your butt a.k.a the gluteus maximus is the body's largest and most powerful muscle groups. It not only creates the shape of your butt but also comes with many functions.
Both for the looks and function wise, it certainly pays off to give it more attention in your workout.
In addition to shaping your behind, these butt exercises will also work to make you stronger.
They'll give your lower body more power, keep your body more functional, and protect your low back.
You may even be familiar with some of these exercises. All you need is a bit of tweak to bring out the most effectiveness.
9 Best Glute Exercises to Shape Your Butt
For best results, pick two to three exercises from the list and add to your butt workout routine. Perform them at least 2 to 3 times a week for 6 weeks to transform your butt from flabby to fab.
If you are working out at home and don't have any gym equipment, you are not out of luck. Our 6 abs and butt toning workout is home friendly and requires no equipment to get started.
They are also simple, yet supper effective for shaping your butt and flattening and toning your tummy. Go here to get the workout.
9 Best Butt Lifting Exercises for Women:
- Goblet Squat : 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Elevated Hip Raise: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Dumbbell RDL: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Elevated Foot Lunge: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Kettlebell Swing: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Mini-band Clamshell: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- One Leg One Arm Dumbbell RDL: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Dumbbell Lateral Squat: 10 reps for 2-3 sets
- Swiss Ball Reverse Hyperextension: 10 reps for 2-3 sets