Whether it's weight loss, fitness, health, relationship or career, If you are working towards your goal, dream and vision so fiercely, you will come to a place where you are challenged, stopped and nearly defeated.
No matter what the area of your goal is, challenges, failures and defeats are inevitable.
When you are tempted to quit, know that they are there to separate the true gems from the rest.
If what you want to accomplish is truly important to you and your life depends on it, learn to handle defeat like a pro today and move pass the challenge. Vince Lombardi once said,
"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up."
If you are feeling like quitting today, find courage to try just one more time.
All the great leaders, champions and winners we admire and get inspired by have been where you are and shook off their doubts and chose faith in spite of their circumstances and odds.
The same power is within you and waiting to be tapped.
To push you to the right direction, we gathered 21 quotes about failures and giving up from the champions and leaders who persisted and earned their victory.
1. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up." by vince Lombardi
2. "Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't."
3. "If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today." by Lon Holtz
4. "What to do with a mistake: 1. Recognize it 2. Admit it 3. Learn from it 4. Forget it" by Dean Smith
5. "Why do so many people dread adversity when it is through adversity that we grow stronger?"
6. "Everyday is a chance to get better."
7. "Be so good they can't ignore you." by Steve Martin
8. "If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Never quit." by Michael Jordan
9. "The key is not the ''will to win"....everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important." by Bob Knight
10. "Doubt is only removed by action. If you are not working then, that's where doubt comes in." by Conor McGregor
11. "If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter, but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better."
12. "Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't"
13. "Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got a flat."
14. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."
15. "The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time"
16. "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." by Albert Einstein
17. "The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell."
18. "The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed."
19. "Nothing worth having comes easy."
20. "It's hard to wait for something you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want."
21. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." by George Eliot
22. "The difference in winning and losing is most often.....not quitting." by Walt Disney
23. "She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts. But because she continued on despite them."
The key to never give up is to know that you are closer to your goal than you think. Work hard, protect your vision and keep going.