Are you struggling to find the motivation to make it to the gym or getting through your workout? If your lack of motivation is keeping you from being fit and getting your sweat session in, refreshing your iTunes playlist might be just what you need.
A collection of upbeat, fun, motivating songs can not only get you pumped up but also leave you feeling more powerful and ready for challenges ahead. It’s also a great way to turn your workout time to a karaoke session when you let out physically and vocally to release all the stress.
To get you going, we assembled our list of best workout songs that get us fired up every single time. It’s time to refresh your playlist and get the best out of your workout, so you can shed more pounds off and burn up major calories to reach the goal you set out for yourself.
Whether you need songs for your running, spinning or strength training, we got you covered. These songs will help you run faster, pedal with more power and lift with more force.
Are you ready to rock your workout session with these 21 songs from some of the hottest musicians from the legend, Michael Jackson to eccentric Lady Gaga. Grab your workout headphones and let’s get to it.
- Feel this movement by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- Scream & Shout by will.I.am ft Britney Spears
- Headlines by Drake
- What’s My Name by Rhianna
- Roar by Katy Perry
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Poker Face by Lady Gaga
- Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and Alicia Keys
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- You Rock My Roll by Michael Jackson
- Just Can’t Get Enough by Black Eyed Peas
- Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
- Who Knew by Pink
- Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
- Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Ne-Yo
- Womanizer by Britney Spears
- No One by Alicia Keys
- OMG by Usher ft. will.i.am
- Give Me Everything by Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, and Nayer
- Come Get It Bae by Pharrell Williams
There you have it 21 of our favorite workout songs to help you power through your workout. Download these songs from itunes or Padonra App for your next workout.
If you have a song you like to listen to during your workout, but don’t see it on the list, leave a comment below to let us know. We’d love to include it in our next workout playlist. Enjoy the playlist!